Wednesday, May 31, 2017

CrossFit Club Members, I have learned that you will allegedly have access to google classroom for most of the summer after all.  I was informed today that the plan is to reset your accounts a week prior to the next school year.  In the event you lose access before then, please use this blogspot as an alternate method of communication.

I have had this blogspot for a while but it is not as user friendly or as functional as Google Classroom.  Regardless of whether or not we need to use this as a temporary alternate for google classroom, I have since realized this will be a great tool for parents.  As such, please ask your parents to copy and paste this link to a into a browser and submit the information asked for in the form.

Parents, I believe (hope) that you will find having access to new information and events will be welcomed and useful.

Sincerely,
-CoachB

https://goo.gl/forms/gZoOQqvxcupASh8B2

No comments:

Post a Comment